No, despite what you might think, “Power to the People!” is not an election-year political rallying cry; rather, it’s a popularized version of the theme song we’ll be singing at the upcoming OCP U.S. Summit: "Unlocking the Power of OCP for Everyone.”
StackVelocity is looking forward to returning to the OCP Summit on March 9 & 10 to showcase our much anticipated new HatTrick Compute prototype and other OCP-inspired solutions designed to make OCP technology accessible to every data center.We’ll demonstrate a variety of these solutions in Booth B5. Stop by and see our eagerly awaited HatTrick JBOD with the newest Seagate 10TB enterprise-capacity hard drive. Additionally, Seagate (Booth C12) will demonstrate the StackVelocity Open Bridge Rack, an EIA-OCP convertible rack, as the framework for its most innovative deployment strategy for flash inside an OCP server.
Other solutions that will be on display in the StackVelocity booth (B5) include the following:
- A prototype of HatTrick Compute, a converged architecture of storage and compute technologies within a box.
- StackVelocity is partnering with ASRock Rack by leveraging its motherboard within the HatTrick Compute
- In another collaboration, StackVelocity will use a Lite-On rack and Power Shelf to host the HatTrick Compute solution
- The world’s fastest shared NVMe storage solution for web and cloud customers, featuring StackVelocity integrated 2U24 chassis and the Excelero NVMe Flash storage solution.
- A demonstration of the revolutionary, open source RuggedPOD concept, compliments of Splitted Desktop Systems (SDS). RuggedPOD comprises a casing system that allows you to operate computers outdoors, without the need for humidity control or advanced cooling systems.
- And other workload-optimized hardware solutions.
During two presentations on Wednesday, March 9, I will share more about these solutions and the great strides we are making to bring the power of OCP to the people. I hope you will join me for one or both of these presentations on "Unlocking the Power of OCP for Everyone”:
- Expo Hall Stage Talk, 2:20 to 2:35 p.m., in the Expo Hall/Grand Ballroom
- Executive Session, 3:30 to 3:55 p.m., in Lower Level: LL20D
I’m looking forward to seeing you in San Jose and encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting at the OCP Summit.